Post 5

Hello there!

Today I'll write about a photografy and his history



In this picture I'm smoke in a carrot pipe, because my girlfriend took the wood pipe and I did not have rolling papers. I do not really like smoke very much in that. In that week I got sick, so the medic recommended repose. later my girlfriend came and took me this photo when I smoke some. That weekend I did not get better because of the weed and I did a lot of thing whit my girlfriend. So, I'm sick yet.
When she came and saw me, she laughs so hard and me too, it was so funny. Later I ate the pipe, I did not like to much, because the resin in the middle it was disgusting. during the that week that I make an another pipe with an apple, I prefer it because of its sweet and juice even though it's the same with the resin part, it's so bitter.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduce myself

Post 2

Post 3