Post 3

Ok, this time I will talk about my DREMEL. It's a multifunctionality tool. You can do anything you can imagine, it's like Minecraft but in a real tool.


Before I write this, I will smoke some magical plant. The last post was a pizza, this time will be different.



Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

 


This is a Dremel's picture.







I got this tool when I completed the second year of Basic Cycle at this university, I needed it to make some details in a piece.
This tool can make too different stuff like cut wood, metal also stone. You can sand, polish and devastate. This piece of technology is too useful to me. It's incredible. I love it
currently I make some pipes because I like smoke every day, like snoop dog. So, I decided to make my own pipes in wood. This tool helps me to do this stuff.
I think if I do not have this divine piece, I do not have problem, I do the same stuff whit my hands and my creativity.
hehe

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5

Introduce myself

Post 2